Friday, December 11, 2015

Mason Jar Potpourri-take 1

So as a gift to my sitter, I wanted to make her an air freshener for her bathroom, she puts my kids dirty diapers in a plastic bag on the handle.  So I saw this on Pinterest where you take a mason jar...
 Along with liquid potpourri and aqua beads
Found at Dollar Tree

You put the aqua beads and liquid potpourri in the mason jar and wait for the beads to expand with the liquid potpourri, which replaces water that would normally be used.  The ones I bought to try this with I got at Dollar Tree, they were already hydrated, so I don't know how well it will work or if I need to wait for the beads to dehydrate and than rehydrate with the liquid potpourri.  I might pick up some beads after work tomorrow, I know Hobby Lobby cares them, use a 40% coupon and it'll be under $3 I believe.
Will update with which I found worked better.


No comments:

Post a Comment